MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

Thought I'd best join up and introduce myself. I'm Gav from London (UK), a fair few call me 'Lucky'.. long story involving riding a flaming motorcycle at high speeds and walking away untouched :)

My MV F4 1000R is being delivered to my door in the morning. A Black/Grey with a few tasty extras and some custom bits.. so I'm looking forward to that knock on the door!

Whatever you're having, the virtual drinks are on me so get your orders in.

If any South East UK people meet up then perhaps I'll get the chance to buy them in person.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Sweet :yo: Welcome Gav, you'll love your F4 and you'll love this place, looks like your moniker has served you well again :smoking: Nice pick up & congratulations.

·
King of Bling
9,828 Posts
Welcome on board Gav and enjoy your new toy..

I'm just north of London and now the weather is finally improving, maybe we can all meet up for a ride out with some of the other forum members in area.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome,
You are in for some good times mate....hope you love it !
And I will have a double J.D. with a touch of coke thanks.... :)

Cheers,
Matt

·
Registered
521 Posts
Welcome,
You are in for some good times mate....hope you love it !
And I will have a double J.D. with a touch of coke thanks.... :)

Cheers,
Matt
Too early for that Matt, a double espresso would be nice though! Congrats on the bike lucky, post some pics though ! Is it still snowing down there?

·
Registered
521 Posts
In Cyprus it looks like it's gonna be a rainy weekend :( It seems that the bike season is not going to start after all

·
Registered
241 Posts
In Cyprus it looks like it's gonna be a rainy weekend :( It seems that the bike season is not going to start after all

Sorry to hear that Demitris. It's going to be a beautiful weekend here in Austin,Tx. 69 degrees and mostly sunny. Springs here! Let the riding begin. I'll post some pics.:f4:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Welcome Gav - looks like you might get a good weekend to try 'er out

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hello and welcome from the sunshine coast

Always happy to have a meet up sometime

·
Registered
37 Posts
hello guys i also join today to the mv net forum. i had lots of bikes in the past, started with honda hornet 600, than gsxr 1000 from 2001, than ducati 748 , ducati 999, after all that i have now a r1 from 2004 and a mv f4 1000s. i love the mv experience and really happy with the bike even being more demanding driving . im from portugal were the weather is usually nice but this year the sun is been over the clouds a lot, i really miss driving my bikes and specially going to track days in portimao track because i live 30 min from the track , im selling the r1 and want to get used to the mv on the track.
Its good to be part of a group of special bikes, in the past i was also proud of my ducatis but have to confess i was getting a little bit upset going to the garage with problems. hope the mv is is better

·
Registered
37 Posts
hello im Nuno from Portugal and i am also a new menber of the club

hello guys i also join today to the mv net forum. i had lots of bikes in the past, started with honda hornet 600, than gsxr 1000 from 2001, than ducati 748 , ducati 999, after all that i ahve now a r1 from 2004 and a mv f4 1000s. i love the mv experience and really happy with the bike even being more demanding driving . im from portugal were the weather is usually nice but this year the sun is been over the clouds a lot, i really mice diving my bikes and specially going to track days in portimao track because i live 30 min from the track , im selling the r1 and want to get used to the mv on the track.
Its good to be part of a group of special bikes, in the past i was also proud of my ducatis but have to confess i was getting a little bit upset going to the garage with problems. hope the mv is is better

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Welcome aboard Gav ! :yo: Time for some pics

·
Registered
516 Posts
Welcome aboard Gav & Vibescu...good people and data around here, got issues or questions, then post away. You'll both love your new bikes!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hi and welcome. I hope the weather improves here in the UK soon so we can all give our MV's some use in 2010

1 - 20 of 20 Posts