MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An inattentive driver totaled my Speed Triple SE a few months ago. I've been recuperating and FINALLY got clearance from the doc to ride again.

A rather nice 2014 B3 (white and red) found its way to my garage and I couldn't be more thrilled. I've been reading this forum for quite a while to educate myself on the bike and have been drooling over Ackers' mods :mouthwate

So far I've removed the passenger pegs (my wife is not interested in riding pillion; or at all for that matter) and I added MV Agusta seat. The stock seat was just too slippery.

Other mods? Not too sure. Steering damper? Tail tidy? Follow Ackers lead and tastefully paint some bits. Leave it stock? We shall see....

Thanks and HAPPY to be here!

· Registered
2,216 Posts
Aww gee thanks man :) welcome along. You might want to try getting your suspension set up correctly, best mod I've had done (apart from the paint ;) ) have a look at the B3 suspension thread for details.

· Old Wing Nut
25,234 Posts
Welcome to the family!!!

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aww gee thanks man :) welcome along. You might want to try getting your suspension set up correctly, best mod I've had done (apart from the paint ;) ) have a look at the B3 suspension thread for details.
I've already read the thread.

My sag settings were fine right off the showroom floor. I've done an initial setup of the suspension, but am not pleased with the rebound adjustment. I'd like to slow the rebound on the forks even more, but I can't adjust it any more. The shock does better than the forks.

I have a dedicated track bike, so I'm not going to be too picky about the suspension. I'll stick with the stock suspension for now and see how I feel about it after I get some mileage on the bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.