MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
Hey man, this is Chris, we went riding that day with a couple of other MV's, i am glad you finally found us. How is that SPR treating you?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Blev! Good to hear from you man...can't wait to take her out of storage and get some riding time in. Glad to see you are enjoying your 1000...

btw what happened to Capo? I tried calling his number but no luck, any news? Is Ray on this forum as well? Anyways, I hope to get some more group rides in with you guys this season...

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
:)

Come see Admin in his latest realease...The Stick...and Dirty Admin...You feeling lucky punk :stickpoke :smoking: ...they're coming now...

Here's a few peeps join in...The Lord Of The Stick
Stick Wars Episode III
The Stick Hunter
Big Trouble Little Stick :) ...

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Rockethouse said:
:)

Come see Admin in his latest realease...The Stick...and Dirty Admin...You feeling lucky punk :stickpoke :smoking: ...they're coming now...

Here's a few peeps join in...The Lord Of The Stick
Stick Wars Episode III
The Stick Hunter
Big Trouble Little Stick :) ...
You forgot the latest ones, academy award winning, too!

Walk the stick
The Constant Stick
Memoirs of a Stick

:laughing:

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
Outta, Ray is also on this board but i don't see much of him posting. One day when Capo, Ray, Fred and I went riding for the whole day over on 220 and on 33 towards west va, he was on his way home on the price william county parkway and a freakin car cut him off. he trashed his bike, broke his kneck in 2 places and had to have surgery to patch him together. he will be able to walk and pretty much everything else. But no more riding on the street, when he starts riding again it is track time only. I am loving my bike, i just keep adding stuff to it and dropping more $$, it is just a never ending process :conveyer: , but i love it. Glad to see you on the board and post some updated pics of your bike.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
glad you stumbled in outta. got to see that SPR in person. blev is pretty intense rider so i'm sure when the weather breaks he'll be posting group rides! he got mad at me because i rode mine to the grocery store and didn't let him know! :laughing:

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
So i enjoy riding with other MV's and not any other kind of bike :flickoff: i guess you can call me a snob for that but i just love these bikes. and i will be posting for group rides especially because i have the helmet mounted camera and just got some good software to put any video's we take. I am pumped about this season!!!! if you couldn't tell :king:

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
i don;t think i told you but i have two different lenses so we can do wide angle shots and regular view. i have to play with it a little b/c i can't get it to work with my camera so hopefully the bugs will be fixed for the first good ride.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts