MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so impressed with your commitment to this endeavor. Good luck and keep us posted on your successes! :yo: We will be running with you in spirit. That's the only way Chuck can run! :)

·
Administrator
19,538 Posts
Best wishes for a strong finish Randrew......my knees and shins only allow me to run 25 feet!! You have worked hard to prepare and I know that will pay off for you.

·
Registered
7,754 Posts
Thank you guys. Melissa is getting worried and nervous about it. I have been working too hard the last two days. I have purchased and hung 35 sheets of dry wall. These all had to be carried from the driveway around the house and into the basement. I also installed a second chime for the door bell in the basement. Was not as easy as it sounds. Plan is to only work about two hrs today then take it easy. Going out for gluten free pizza tonight.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Run Randrew run!!!

Good luck to you and Melissa both Andrew. It will be a major accomplishment to cross that line tomorrow. 26.2 is a long way to run, but training will have paid off. Extra carbs tonight and lots of endurance tomorrow!
:conveyer::yo:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Thank you guys. Melissa is getting worried and nervous about it. I have been working too hard the last two days. I have purchased and hung 35 sheets of dry wall. These all had to be carried from the driveway around the house and into the basement. I also installed a second chime for the door bell in the basement. Was not as easy as it sounds. Plan is to only work about two hrs today then take it easy. Going out for gluten free pizza tonight.
Good luck. I can recommend some good gluten free beers for you if you're interested :naughty:

·
Super Moderator
22,105 Posts
In your honor, I am going to walk 26.2 feet today!

·
Super Moderator
22,105 Posts
Tomorrow you run!
Good luck and let us know how badly Melissa beats you....:smoking:

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Good luck guys! Hope you get someone to take pics. :)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
we'll be with you in spirit too Andrew, and by spirits we mean we'll have drinks and toast your zest for fitness achievement.

·
Registered
7,754 Posts
we'll be with you in spirit too Andrew, and by spirits we mean we'll have drinks and toast your zest for fitness achievement.
Please do. I have not had anything to drink in 3 months and would love to have something after the race. Not sure if I will be able too.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Please do. I have not had anything to drink in 3 months and would love to have something after the race. Not sure if I will be able too.
Chocolate milk will do the body good. :smoking:

I hope you can run smoothly and breath comfortably on the course! Good luck! :)

·
Registered
7,754 Posts
Well it sucked. 3:41. Was doing great up to about mile 17. Then hit a wall. Guess I should not of spent around 20 hrs hanging drywall the last 3 days leading up to the run:ahhh:. Looking forward to the half marathon in November. My half time today was 1:37. Looking at getting it under a 1:35 for that race.

Melissa did great and got her run in 4:30. I am very proud of her.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts