MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I've been a member of this forum for years but not great on posting. Each week I get an email from the forum with the latest posts. Makes for good reading sometimes. My name is Keith, I live on the southern outskirts of Brisbane Australia. I have 2 bikes. '12 F4RR & GSX1250fa. I'm a self employed heavy vehicle mechanic, wife , 2 grown kids and 2 grandkids. The bikes sit under covers most of the time but weather here is just nice for riding atm.

·
Registered
109 Posts
G'day from WA! Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all from far and wide for a warm welcome. I browse a lot online, ebaying, etc but not much time on forums and finding there is so much I don't know about just navigating this site. Much like my ownership of a F4RR. It doesn't have alot of mileage on it (6000km in 8 yrs) but I'll change the oil and filter every couple of yrs, clean it and that's about it. Same goes for a Bandit and an '04 HSV Clubsport. I tend to spend life in a Hi Lux being a mobile truck mechanic. I read a recent post about another member in the USA who had troubles inside his fuel tank with what appeared to look like sulphur powder and very crusty internal hoses . We don't have extreme conditions here but I'm wanting to look through the forum on maintenance issues that I may need to be focused on.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is my 2012 MV Agusta. When it is trying to separate my arms from the rest of me at 7000 rpm I know it's something special.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts