MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure what got into me today, but I decided to completely empty my garage. I swept it, mopped it, put everything away, organized my tools, hung a new 50' airhose re-coiler, hell, I even wiped the grease off of the tools as I put everything away. It was a HELL of a spring cleaning. THEN, I repainted the fountain in my front entry way, and even repainted all of the white trim on the front of my house before hosing down my driveway and sidewalks, and I skimmed the leaves from the pool!

For the crowning touch, I cracked open my framed Jeremy McGrath poster, and inserted the F4CC poster that they handed out at last year's International Motorcycle Show. Its a very nice frame, and it goes well with the Tamburini and my limited edition MV tin sign.

The only F4CC that will probably EVER be in my garage! Looks pretty sweet!!! :naughty:

Tomorrow, a ride on the Tambo before I paint the trim on the back of the house :ahhh:

Hopefully that will motivate you all to get busy on the spring cleaning!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Administrator
20,729 Posts
Dang Griff....That's a lot of work for one day. You must guzzle energy drinks by the six-pack. Makes me feel guilty when I look at my work bench and all the accumulated stuff that needs organizing......nah, it can wait.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Geez, I spent all day trying to lean out my garage and it's about 1/10 the size of yours, and i still didn't finish!

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Did my garage floor too Griff. I went a bought a steam mop....it worked a treat. I washed the cars and bikes while they were out, took me all day.

Now I just need to find somewhere to store the new mop:ahhh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts