2,893 Posts
Sweet
How's Eleanor these days. Have seen a few of them floating around Melbourne

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
So Jay Leno is Italian? I didn't know that.:ahhh:

Great vid overall - thanks for posting Adrian :yo:

A couple of things he should know - MV Agusta did not build bikes since the 20's and the was no Count Agustini :laughing: Apart from that he did pretty well.

Sadly, you can never capture the real sound on film (although they did do a pretty good job).

I love that 750 brochure - I managed to find a pristine one (I don't use the word pristine lightly) which my lovely wife got for as my early Christmas present :) :) :)

Funnily enough, when I was looking for mine, Arthur Bold (of racing & Bold Engineering fame) told me he knew of a deceased estate one but the wife had her heart set on selling to Jay Leno to add to his collection, she saw that as a fitiing tribute to her husband - I don't know whatever happened with that as I had no need to follow it up - I was luckily enough (Thank you again Dorian & Johan) to find exactly what I wanted in Verona. :yo:

Small world......................

·
2,156 Posts
So Jay Leno is Italian? I didn't know that.:ahhh:

Great vid overall - thanks for posting Adrian :yo:

A couple of things he should know - MV Agusta did not build bikes since the 20's and the was no Count Agustini :laughing: Apart from that he did pretty well.

Sadly, you can never capture the real sound on film (although they did do a pretty good job).

I love that 750 brochure - I managed to find a pristine one (I don't use the word pristine lightly) which my lovely wife got for as my early Christmas present :) :) :)

Funnily enough, when I was looking for mine, Arthur Bold (of racing & Bold Engineering fame) told me he knew of a deceased estate one but the wife had her heart set on selling to Jay Leno to add to his collection, she saw that as a fitiing tribute to her husband - I don't know whatever happened with that as I had no need to follow it up - I was luckily enough (Thank you again Dorian & Johan) to find exactly what I wanted in Verona. :yo:

Small world......................
R...............shame shame oh the shame of it all :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: "Arthur" Bold :thewife::thewife::thewife: I think I have been sending you to many Vids :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
R...............shame shame oh the shame of it all :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: "Arthur" Bold :thewife::thewife::thewife: I think I have been sending you to many Vids :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

LOL - Albert - Arthur & Agusta - Agustini - all the same? :eek: :eek: :eek: maybe it's a Italian thing with doggy memory genes ;)

In my own defence, I did send that post from work (on a Tuesday ) now that IS a shock to my system:wtf: I NEVER work Tuesdays.

On a happy note I did swap my Tuesday for a Friday and seeing as I don't work Thursdays either that gives me a 4 day weekend - man I love the Melbourne cup -lol.

Apologies to Albert, but as he never got me that America, I don't like him! I am, of course, just messing around on a 'work' Tuesday :) :) :) Albert (Arthur) is one of those guys that I would love to meet and have a drink with, he would would have some incredible stories to tell I am sure!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Great video

Alas, I understand English better when I read it that when I listen to, but for the sound of the exhaust, I do not need translation :D

Although as said MVista the sound on the video is less than reality ...

Appel de phare

Xavier

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Great video

Alas, I understand English better when I read it that when I listen to, but for the sound of the exhaust, I do not need translation :D

Although as said MVista the sound on the video is less than reality ...

Appel de phare

Xavier
Indeed Xavier - the exhaust note is the universal language - my god with the baffles out, I think it is a language even the deaf could understand :laughing:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good Rob, took it out today for a blast to red hill for lunch.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Saw this posted on the UKside, Great video. Jay Leno is the man. A very cool, down to earth guy. I think it's fantastic to go as far as putting a wireless mic in his helmet so that he can explain and describe things as he is riding. Beautiful bike. And while there were a few mistakes in his history knowledge, he is definitely passionate about MV.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts