MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Gents,
after a couple of months finally got the America back (new Brembo front brakes and the magnificent Magni exhaust fitted :jsm: :jsm: ) and gave it a good "flogging' :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: never stops surprising me with the stability and almost train like power delivery, now i need to invest in some decent tyres and get it on the track ---stay tuned :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Very nice bike and great pics !!

A little birdie told me your F4 1000 has black powdercoated star rims. :smoking:

Can you please post some of your best pics (hi resolution if possible) of your F4 1000. I would love to see it, as well as some close ups of your wheels. Your album/gallery may be the best place.

Thanks for sharing. :)

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:jsm:
jsdp said:
Very nice bike and great pics !!

A little birdie told me your F4 1000 has black powdercoated star rims. :smoking:

Can you please post some of your best pics (hi resolution if possible) of your F4 1000. I would love to see it, as well as some close ups of your wheels. Your album/gallery may be the best place.

Thanks for sharing. :)
JSDP some more pics for U :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
JSM said:
:jsm:
JSDP some more pics for U :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:
Thank you very much. That combination is beautiful.

Did you have any issues getting them painted that I should be aware of?

A

·
0 Posts
that america looks amazing
i think i saw one in the pics of Jay lenos garage
compliments and congrats

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
odonata said:
hi :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: !!! nice nice bike, I have to admit oldies are not my thing but this is one beautiful bike!!

thanks for the post!
Thanks O and glad to see you are keeping within the EEEK posting guidelines
:jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
So when do we get to hear this beast?

that bike looks tiny! How much petrol does she hold?

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Mr D hows things ???? I have joined U tube so will make a DVD of the beast and post the link
A1, yes its Shepparton VIC :jsm:

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
JSM said:
Hey Mr D hows things ???? I have joined U tube so will make a DVD of the beast and post the link
A1, yes its Shepparton VIC :jsm:

Good Good! Just working enjoying life! How about you? Hows the wife and my kids? :laughing:

I am glad to see your out riding that beast rather than letting it sit as around and waste away!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
julian, i've not caught on heavily into the "classic" machines, but those are some nice pics of a nice bike with one big @ss motor in it. at least that what it looks like. it also looks like a blast to ride. thanks for sharing. you may make a believer out of me yet. :D oops...i mean :jsm:

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jsdp said:
Thank you very much. That combination is beautiful.

Did you have any issues getting them painted that I should be aware of?
not really but you need to ensure who ever does the job knows what they are doing :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
style_one said:
julian, i've not caught on heavily into the "classic" machines, but those are some nice pics of a nice bike with one big @ss motor in it. at least that what it looks like. it also looks like a blast to ride. thanks for sharing. you may make a believer out of me yet. :D oops...i mean :jsm:
Style Uno,
hmmmmm now theres a challenge :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: Once you hear the beast it will definately make you a believer :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts