·
Registered
720 Posts
pigiolino said:
Pier AMBASSADOR 007????????????????
I'm???????????????????????????????????
no........
YESSS!!!!!!!
HONORATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want cry.....................
THANK YOU ALVIN!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
I have no words........
pier
Dont bee so modest my friend!! :drummer:
YOU HAVE EARNED IT.

·
Registered
848 Posts
pigiolino said:
Yes!!!!!
MIKE&WIFE.........
I know you only by september,I saw you only 15 days,sometimes we call on phone,........
You are both FANTASTIC PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pier
Thanks Pier! Sometimes, to be VERY GOOOOD friends, needs only few seconds! I think this has happened to us!
Before we met You, we knew, YOU´re something VERY SPECIAL, and after we met You, we knew, we were RIGHT!!! :flamethro You are even more!!! We LOVE YOU! :love:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Ulla

wife21 said:
... btw, I´ll change my avatar... I think you`ll love THIS!
Hi Ulla, Bruno (friend of Pier) is writing. I saw your avatar...Honestly I think is the better avatar I saw in the site! How are you? And Mike? We wait you in Italy again!

·
Registered
848 Posts
bruno said:
Hi Ulla, Bruno (friend of Pier) is writing. I saw your avatar...Honestly I think is the better avatar I saw in the site! How are you? And Mike? We wait you in Italy again!

BRUNO!!!!

Oh God, now I´m wordless!!!! I can´t describe, how HAPPY I am to see you here in the Forum!!! WELCOME!!! :highclap: :highclap: :heart:
Me and Mike, we are fine, but missing Italy & all our friends allot!!! For sure we´ll see very sooooon!!!!
In Spring, if it´s possible!! :moped:
It´s a BIG HONOUR to have you here in the Forum!!!
MILLE FORTE BACIO!!!!

edit: my dear husband called me, and told, that I have sooo bad english... :shitfan: :spank: :shitfan:
I wrote 'worthless', but it was ment to be 'wordless'...
what a disaster :cry: :cry: .... at least to Mike :stir: :violin:

·
Registered
848 Posts
mike21 said:
Mee too ...because it`s not our cat and i think those two otherthings are not familiar either...... :smoking: :laughing: :laughing:
Ok darling, was it necessary to tell all the truth... :stickpoke
... of the cat I mean.... the other thing.... after 16 years marriage, "they" could have changed a bit... :jsm: :violin:
:stir: :shitfan:

·
Registered
848 Posts
frenaugo said:
"The cat is not ours" , "those things are not familiar" !

Is this a deception?

I thought it was all 'natural home produce' I feel let down by this forum !!! :laughing:

...well.... how can I explaine this.... :angel: :blush:
You men have hard times nowadays. You can never be sure anymore
what is 'natural-product', do you?
In the evening you meet a gorgeous woman, and next morning.... :violin: :banghead:

I´m, ofcourse 'natural'... I can´t even uderstand how Mike :loser: can write things like that (even if we don´t have a cat... )... lies lies lies... :angel: :bawling:
..after all these years :cry: :cry:

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
frenaugo said:
pigiolino, con amici cosi che altro vuoi, l'Agusta che vince WSBK?

Pigiliono, with friends like this what more do you want, an Agusta that wins SBK?

Wife21, I hope that no animal cruelty was used during the production of that Avatar?

(my mind boggles as to how you got that little furry creature in there :) :) :) , I would love to find out ????)

Super cool Avatar and YES pigiolino for President.

OHHH!!!!!
MY DREAM MV AGUSTA WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!!
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
230 Posts
mike21 said:
Mee too ...because it`s not our cat and i think those two otherthings are not familiar either...... :smoking: :laughing: :laughing:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :yo:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ciao Alvin, yesterday I was with Pier. We talked about your site... You have a great "ambassador" here in Italy... I saw the stickers he made, with your logo, and I got it for our bikes. I promise you that I'll enter in the forum as soon as I'll a have free time. Great job, Alvin

1 - 20 of 24 Posts