MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two of us will be riding down to VIR from WV for the day and are wondering if any fellow MV owners would like to meet up. Andy has an 07 F4 1000R and I have a Tamburini. Not sure which day we will go but if some of you on this board are going let us know. Christian157

·
Administrator
19,829 Posts
I am hoping to be there...but will be working, not for pleasure. Waiting for the big cheeses with the purse strings to decide....always a good show at VIR.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like I will be there on Sunday the 15th. My daughter was born last tues. (first child) 9lbs. 15oz. 21 3/4in. Looks just like me (God help her later in life) Will confirm if Andy will attend as well. Christian

·
Administrator
19,829 Posts
I will be there all weekend.....but not with my bike.:bawling:

·
Registered
394 Posts
I will be there Sunday and may ride my 1098 down, did not bring my F4 out here to Virginia with me. :(

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I apologize to all as I did not make it to VIR this weekend. My fiance fainted at our son's little league football game from the heat on saturday and having a baby two weeks ago did not help the situation any. (she insisted on watching his first scrimmage) Could not leave her and my newborn daughter in her condition to get away for a day. She is doing better but I wish this freaking heat spell would end.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I apologize to all as I did not make it to VIR this weekend. My fiance fainted at our son's little league football game from the heat on saturday and having a baby two weeks ago did not help the situation any. (she insisted on watching his first scrimmage) Could not leave her and my newborn daughter in her condition to get away for a day. She is doing better but I wish this freaking heat spell would end.
Hope she is ok man! Sorry to hear, but family always comes first!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts