MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just returned from the Cycle World Expo in Phoenix. I saw the 910R in person for the first time. Wow! Unfortunately no test rides on the Brutale.

My question: I am 6'3". Would I be comfortable on a 910R?

What about an F4?

Thanks

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm 6'2", and I dont have a problem with the size. I wouldnt complain if it were a little bigger, though. I think you get used to it after a while. There has to be somewhere you can test ride the bike. Maybe someone on here can help you find a local dealer that would let you test ride?

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'm 6'1" and could never get comfortable on the Brutale, even after I tried 2 different types of aftermarket handlebars. However, I love my Senna and I find it very comfortable, as long as it's not in traffic! Go figure!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Its all accoriding to what you are used to, in my opinion. I was more comfortatble on my Harley on a long road trip, or doing tire smoking burnouts, but the Brutale feels much more comfortable at speed, doing wheelies and fleeing from the local authorites. I have ridden the f4 as well, its just as cramped if not more, but who cares at 160 mph! These motorcycles are not built with comfort in mind, and without knowing your complete measurements, including the locations of your knees and elbows, who am I to say if you are too big or not?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'm 6'5" on the F4 haven't tried lowering the pegs yet but I get by with my height ok!

Some have said I look big on it!!!!

I would look big on anything!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I think I might have spoken to you at the show. Come by. I got a demo ready.
I think you will be just fine. Everything takes a little bit of getting used too. There is a little room for adjustment though the foot controls,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts