1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Agreed. I will continue to have patience until I have the right amount of money! Sometime by Spring i hope... :)

·
Registered
968 Posts
If 500 members put in a $30 donation that would raise $15000 for an F4 for Alvin.

I'm willing to be the first!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
rents said:
If 500 members put in a $30 donation that would raise $15000 for an F4 for Alvin.

i will be next ^^ :yo:

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Lets hope we see Alvin on a F4 (his own) soon. :smoking: If anyone on this forum deserves one, he most certainly does. :)

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
rents said:

It's been done and some donate a lot more than $30.......

·
Registered
419 Posts
i called the owner and he said that the only damage was to the subframe.. which he simply replaced with a new one. He said there was no damage to the frame or anything else.

I'm sure you can have a dealer look at it and make sure all is ligit.
Isn't there also a way to research salvaged vehicles to find out exactly what their history is?

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
netizen said:
i called the owner and he said that the only damage was to the subframe.. which he simply replaced with a new one. He said there was no damage to the frame or anything else.

I'm sure you can have a dealer look at it and make sure all is ligit.
Isn't there also a way to research salvaged vehicles to find out exactly what their history is?
Only if they claimed the damage to an insurance company, which many people don't when it comes to bikes.

·
Registered
968 Posts
MV-999R said:
It's been done and some donate a lot more than $30.......
I used the figure as an example. Thanks for missing the point of the post and the not so subtle attempt to belittle me.

Whatever..

Back on topic, does the American "carfax" system cover bikes?

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
rents said:
I used the figure as an example. Thanks for missing the point of the post and the not so subtle attempt to belittle me.

Whatever..

Back on topic, does the American "carfax" system cover bikes?
You're the one who missed the point. :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts