MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Ah, so the link is up (they must have recently added it). Gimotorsports contacted me about it. You can find them in the links section of this website. They are keeping me directly updated in their efforts in the superstock 1000. (Hence the pictures in the gallery http://mvagusta.net/gallery/unionbike )

I should get an image together and send it to them :)

:drummer:

We are supporting each others efforts (no sponsoring involved). There is no way I could afford that :)

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'd contribute too!

but only if we can get a MVAgusta.net logo on the racebike!

Ask them what they would want for that. The important factors are size and location.

Find out how much, then we can see how or if we want to do it.

Alex

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
altoon said:
but only if we can get a MVAgusta.net logo on the racebike!

Ask them what they would want for that. The important factors are size and location.

Find out how much, then we can see how or if we want to do it.

Alex
That would be pretty incredible. Now, if only we had a great looking logo (time to start a logo thread?) :laughing:

Of course, basic MVAGUSTA.NET is fine with same font as the AGUSTA on the MV motorcycles.. but with all of these designers on the board..

·
Registered
645 Posts
Come up with a logo for mvagusta.net........sell T-Shirts for $35 that you can get made up for $10 and contribute the $25 profit from T-Shirt sales to sponsor the race bike.

·
Registered
479 Posts
rsduce said:
Come up with a logo for mvagusta.net........sell T-Shirts for $35 that you can get made up for $10 and contribute the $25 profit from T-Shirt sales to sponsor the race bike.
That is a very very good idea.

Come on designers, we have several excellent ones here. :) :naughty:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
T-shirts are a good idea. We have discussed this as a possible money spinner along with some other things in the past and I think it time we got the ball rolling. I'm in the ragtrade and can arrange the manufacturing for the Aussies (I think we could sell a few here) and possibly for the US, if it's viable with postage. For the site I'm happy to do this at cost. All we need is a design or designs.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Well the first thing we'd likely need to arrange would be to chat to Paul Feeney's and get the low down on any trademark or licensing issues that MV Agusta would have if we used their name/font/logo on anything we made. Perhaps we could negotiate some sort of limited use agreement with an auditable trail showing that all profit went to supporting an MV race team. We could perhaps use the line that since there isn't any factory club in Australia that we're using this forum instead. Anyone have some good contacts with Paul Feeney?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Rockethouse said:
T-shirts are a good idea. We have discussed this as a possible money spinner along with some other things in the past and I think it time we got the ball rolling. I'm in the ragtrade and can arrange the manufacturing for the Aussies (I think we could sell a few here) and possibly for the US, if it's viable with postage. For the site I'm happy to do this at cost. All we need is a design or designs.
I've seen the garage thread, I'm sure the U.S. boys could splash out for postage.... :) :)

I'm in for a t-shirt.... will be going down to Sydney in July I think, so maybe i could get one postage-free..... :naughty: (assuming july works with all the timing, etc.)

good stuff, looking forward to seeing the results! I'd offer to help with something, but I got no design skills, don't run a shipping company, and am on a bizarre island where I don't really understand a damn thing. :guitarist

giddyup.

-colin

·
Registered
479 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
and am on a bizarre island where I don't really understand a damn thing. :guitarist
Hehe...I've been there 5 or 6 times and Japan has to be the weirdest place I've ever been...love going there though!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Troz said:
Well the first thing we'd likely need to arrange would be to chat to Paul Feeney's and get the low down on any trademark or licensing issues that MV Agusta would have if we used their name/font/logo on anything we made. Perhaps we could negotiate some sort of limited use agreement with an auditable trail showing that all profit went to supporting an MV race team. We could perhaps use the line that since there isn't any factory club in Australia that we're using this forum instead. Anyone have some good contacts with Paul Feeney?
i agree. outside of that, i KNOW we can have something nice and non-terblanche designed. :naughty:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Good point Troz,

Though do you think as the t-shirts would be sold internationally through the site approaching MV Italy might be the way to go?

We have a member here who is an employee there who might be able to help out and I believe Admin might have a buddy there also.

Just a thought but aside from assisting a race bike it would be nice if this site was able to sell it's own .net merchandise. Let’s hope the powers at MV don't overlook the all this site does and will continue to do for the Marque when considering a licensing agreement(s) to what would amount to a handful of t-shirts.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts