MV Agusta Forum banner
81 - 100 of 110 Posts

· Registered
MV Agusta F4 1000S, Ducati 998 SBK
54 Posts
Hello guys !

I give my feedback on the installation of Manfred's fan blades WITHOUT FLUSHING THE COOLING SYSTEM

It took me 2h30 hours because of one fan motor fastening screw :ROFLMAO:

After removing the side fairings, front fairing and air tubes, I loosen the top left fastening screw of the top rad.
Unhook everything you can from the cooler rads (except hoses if you don't want to flush the system)

Personnally I couldn't unhook the top right bracket of the top water rad (in the driving direction).
So I struggled unscrewing/screwing the top left fastening screw of the top fan motor (in the driving direction).

Besides that, it's super easy. Plus, Manfred provides a quick installation guide.

The smaller fan blades go on the top fan motor, and the bigger fan blades go on the bottom fan motor.

Just be careful with the wiring cables that power the fan motors. Increase the cleareance if necesarry to avoid the blades to cut the wiring cables. (pictures 7 and 8)

And test them. I ran the engine until the fans come on. And the airflow seems to be better.

Nice conception @Manfred !

Attachments

· Super Moderator
26,125 Posts
I'll say this about @Manfred and his product: Both are excellent!
I received my two well produced and well packaged fans in a timely manner and will be installing in the spring.
Manfred also included a couple of pretty cool trinkets.
If you are on the fence, jump off on the side of ordering!

Reactions: Manfred

· Registered
Tamburini, Corsacorta, Senna 750, 1000 S, 1000 R, F4 1078
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
wow, thanks for the great feedback.
I believe there should be a point in life,
where it is less important to focus only on profit and turnover, than the intention to convince and to make people happy with your own initiative.
There are a lot of people to find in this forum

· Super Moderator
26,125 Posts
Will these fit a 2018 Brutale 1090RR.
Do they have a large effect on the temps?
The B4 1090RR does not have an air flow problem as it is a naked bike.
If you are having a perceived over temp issue with a B4, Please start a thread about it.

· Registered
10 Posts
As I have already indicated, I can now offer the aluminum fans. However, I need the information as to whether there are interested parties, and how many. Then I can say something about the price, which will probably level off at around $50 for the set of 2, shipping from EU to US app. $18.
Hi. Does it fit on 2007 brutale S 750? Single fun. Thanks

· Registered
MV Agusta F4 1078 RR312, Ducati SportClassic Monoposto
5 Posts
Hey @Manfred, may i get a pair of metal fan blades as well? many thanks!

· Old Wing Nut
25,573 Posts
Hey @Manfred, may i get a pair of metal fan blades as well? many thanks!
Welcome to the family !!! Please introduce yourself with a post in the "New Member" section.

Reactions: tanjwb

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi @Manfred
This is my first post - I dont have an MV but a Bimota SB6 although I do like the F3 Rosso. I've built up a project bike as well FZR400RR 3TJ with a ThunderCat 600 engine I'm using 2 small fans but they melt so after a google search for Muzzy blades I've ended up here, I think the small blades would be a match. - could you pm me pls
👍

81 - 100 of 110 Posts