MV Agusta Forum banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
F4 1000 S, F4 1000 R, F4 1078, 750 Senna, Tamburini, Tamburini, Corsacorta
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Hi,
unfortunately, currently I am waiting for parts, to be able to continue.
I have you on my list
and keep you informed via PM.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Sure,
I will send you a PM

·
Old Wing Nut
24,498 Posts
Hi Manfred,
I am very interested too.
I have a F4 750 from 2002.
Can you add me to your list.
Thanks so much
Welcome to the family !!...now go introduce yourself with a post in the New member section. Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi,

who is personn who sell aluminium fan for F4 tamburini génération please?

I need buy it, my plastic fan is burned.

have you FaceBook to organize order?

thanks lots.

(sorry about my directive talking, I don't speak English perfectly)

Tom,
to Hénin Beaumont , France.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I know this guy,
he will send you a message 😉

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Yes, but it will take until end of April (this year...)
until I will be able to continue to build them, due to missing parts.
Please send me a PM if You still are interested,
thanks and best regards.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
...this is just to let you know
that the material-shortage is over.
Pls. send me a PM in case of a request,

Reactions: esq'z me

·
Registered
MV Agusta F4 1000R
16 Posts
As I have already indicated, I can now offer the aluminum fans. However, I need the information as to whether there are interested parties, and how many. Then I can say something about the price, which will probably level off at around $50 for the set of 2, shipping from EU to US app. $18.
Hello there. Im from Portugal, and i got my f4 1000 R two weeks ago and i am having problems with heat. Do u still have fans to sell?

·
Registered
MV Agusta F4 1000R
16 Posts
As I have already indicated, I can now offer the aluminum fans. However, I need the information as to whether there are interested parties, and how many. Then I can say something about the price, which will probably level off at around $50 for the set of 2, shipping from EU to US app. $18.
Hello! The post above is my wrong account, pls reply here! Thank you!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Hi, yes, very few,
unfortunately short before the next material shortage,
I will send you a PM

·
Registered
111 Posts
I had been thinking about getting a set of refrigeration aluminium fan blades and modifying them to fit my MV as the tips had melted on mine. However it seemed too risky finding the right fans and too many potential problems trying to make them fit. Then I saw this thread. Given the potential work involved to make the fans fit an MV properly and reliably I thought the price was very reasonable. Manfred responded rapidly and was very easy to deal with. I recently received the set of aluminium fan blades from Manfred. They seemed to be well engineered. I was pleasantly surprised to find fitting instructions included and Manfred kept in touch and provided additional support. I would recommend Manfred's fans to anyone who is looking for replacements. He is very good to deal with.

·
Registered
2007 F4 1000R
5 Posts
I had been thinking about getting a set of refrigeration aluminium fan blades and modifying them to fit my MV as the tips had melted on mine. However it seemed too risky finding the right fans and too many potential problems trying to make them fit. Then I saw this thread. Given the potential work involved to make the fans fit an MV properly and reliably I thought the price was very reasonable. Manfred responded rapidly and was very easy to deal with. I recently received the set of aluminium fan blades from Manfred. They seemed to be well engineered. I was pleasantly surprised to find fitting instructions included and Manfred kept in touch and provided additional support. I would recommend Manfred's fans to anyone who is looking for replacements. He is very good to deal with.
Pretty much the exact same story for me, I removed my fairing panels to check my fans and found the bottom one starting to melt. Looked at making my own but then got in contact with Manfred who was so helpful and the price seemed reasonable so why bother making my own! I was travelling at the time so having difficulties with the payment but Manfred put my name on a pair regardless. Once I'd made the payment the fans were posted and arrived with me quickly (despite the current issues with shipping to the UK). When I opened the box I was blown away, the fans are absolute top quality with the hub centres laser cut (I believe), far beyond what I had expected. The instructions were a real bonus and made the job a breeze. If you haven't fitted these fans yet, I can only recommend you do it, from what I have read your plastic fans will melt at some point so better to be preventative. I ran the bike up to temperature in the garage and the fans cut in and out and the temperature cycles between 90 and 100C so I'm very happy with that. Thanks Manfred, you are a star!
Hood Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive exterior
Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive exterior Auto part Gas

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
:oops:

Thanks a lot to all of you for the positive feedback,
it looks like the fans help to solve different problems with our divas...

Unfortunately, maybe due to the worldwide economic crisis,
I am - again - desperately waiting for individual parts,
to be able to continue building the fan-sets.

I have answered those who want a set,
and put them on my list.

Those who want a set, please send me a message,
I will inform you as soon as I will be able to continue with the aluminum fans.

Thanks again 😘

Reactions: MVBERT and Mungo!
41 - 60 of 71 Posts