MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok So the wifey is coming thru again and I caught her before she bought me something else. She was looking at a pair of Alpinestars S-MX Plus boots. Anyone have some info on them? I were Oxtars or TCSnow and love them. But throwing it out there before she buys...Hell she probably already bought them. But like I said She slipped up a little and I think she is once again hooking me up!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are the boughts she went ahead and bought. She sent me the tracking info. So man am I lucky she slipped up and spilled the beans and went ahead and bought before I could have any input. The cool thing is I will look almost like Ronald McDonald with all the diff. colors I have. Blue N white Helmet,White/Red boots, I already have black/grey leathers, and Red gloves hahaha. Not complaining though. At least she has thought of me.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CLASSIC! I just wish it had a pocket for my sock to go in! Cant be wearing something like that with Twig and Berries!

You think they make that boot for a size 10 or in your case sz 70 or whatever way you Brits figure length.

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
Al..

This cheesy one piece suit could be the official Babba attire. :stickpoke:laughing:

Just think how impressed the organisers would be if a bunch of you guys turned up on the evening dressed like Gaylord Storm troopers.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Ideas running through my head!!! I wore a mullet last year which I think I left at Randys place..Not sure if he has been sporting it around town or not. No one would notice seeing how its Georgia and they all have mullets. But the Stormtrooper/Mr. Saturday night custom could be a huge hit at the hotel party!

·
Registered
324 Posts
The Ideas running through my head!!! I wore a mullet last year which I think I left at Randys place..Not sure if he has been sporting it around town or not. No one would notice seeing how its Georgia and they all have mullets. But the Stormtrooper/Mr. Saturday night custom could be a huge hit at the hotel party!
Any debate about attending Bubba II just ended :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts