MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I am about 99.9 % sold on a 2007 910R - The only thing that bothers me is the somewhat twitchy throttle response in the low gears. I have read a number of posts on the subjcet but can't find a definitive solution. Is this just something you guys live with and get used to?

Thanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome. I have one and i would never go back. I have a PC III, and it helps out alot. None the less even if you didnt get this upgrade its livable. Who spends any time in the low gears anyway?:stickpoke Just get it and never regret.
JT

·
Registered
720 Posts
Go for it!:drummer:
You get use to it after a while....and welcome to the family:yo:

Mike

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Welcome aboard!

It depends on what you are used to. Compared to my wife's Sportster, yes the throttle is twitchy. Compared to my other MVs, the 1000 is not twitchy at all. It is sensitive for sure, but not a problem.

In any case, a twitchy throttle can usually be solved with fueling adjustments.

CAG

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
With time in the saddle you will work past the throttle and learn to control your wrist. The only other problem you will have is your jaw will cramp up from smiling so much every time you ride!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Hi All,
I am about 99.9 % sold on a 2007 910R -
Respectfully Nessy.....I've never been 99.9% sure of anything in my entire life. Isn't that enough? Buy the bike and have fun.

BTW....sincere welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The deal is done !!

OK - So I have done the deal, I am now the pround owner of a 2007 910R Graphite Grey with with 10K on the clock.

Well.... I will be when I pick it up next week :mouthwate:mouthwate

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Hi All,
I am about 99.9 % sold on a 2007 910R - The only thing that bothers me is the somewhat twitchy throttle response in the low gears. I have read a number of posts on the subjcet but can't find a definitive solution. Is this just something you guys live with and get used to?

Thanks
Man...get it. I was thinking exactly like you when i got my 910R. But trust me, you will miss the twitchy throttle response when you'll ride another bike...including the 1078RR Brute.

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
With time in the saddle you will work past the throttle and learn to control your wrist. The only other problem you will have is your jaw will cramp up from smiling so much every time you ride!

nice to see and read good reply (learn how to control your wrist)

its the operator not the machine (twitchy throttle indeed)

nice to here you have chosen MV Nessy, where you from?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Respectfully Nessy.....I've never been 99.9% sure of anything in my entire life. Isn't that enough? Buy the bike and have fun.
Dahamn, I'm a good closer......Any doubt about that, look at my wife....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the warm welcom and the replies - I'm sure I won't regret my choice.

F4NXS,

Originally form Lairg - Now live down under where I get to ride every day in the sunshine :)

Cheers
Nessy

·
Registered
43 Posts
Grats grats grats!!!
You won't regret the bike :)

You've also got local support!! Paul Feeney Group in Brissie is the importer for MV!

Aussie weather FTW (Perths even better weather hehe but we need more riding roads!! Damn poor road planners!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts