MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I know the Brembos that came on the bike are lighter but I'm not a fan of the black wheels. I love the Senna Wheels.

I have a full Titanium system, but it didn't look right with the silver wheels so I sold it.

The headers are the race headers and are longer than the stock headers. This required a major modification of the Arrow mid pipe in order for the Thunder exhaust not to stick out to the middle of the rear wheel.

Just the right balance of carbon fiber and aluminum I think. CRG bar ends and mirrors, CRG shorty Levers, and the MV Corse locking gas cap. The jury is still out on the short levers. I think I like the full length better.

MV Corse Carbon fiber rear hugger.
MV Corse carbon fiber upper and lower chain guards.

Carbon fiber tail with integrated tail lights and blinkers.

Clear lens caps on the front blinkers with the absurd US mandated spacers removed (thanks, Ed).

FBF rear sets and reservoir covers.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Very well done!

That's one of my favorite wheels of all time, it looks great on your bike.
The clear lenses and spacer removed on the front blinkers really helped clean up the look
I like the CRG short levers better than the full length, good choice.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Nice! clean look... very nice! :naughty:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Looks great. I would not have thought the Senna wheels would have worked that well. The silver is a great contrast with the black bike. Exhaust sets the bike apart more. Bravo:f4:

Hey John...hope all is well. Sorry, but I have to agree...no red stripes.:stickpoke

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Nicely done, you didn't change aluminium radiator end covers for carbon ones. IMHO, what is bright and shiny(aka alu) shouldn't be replaced with carbon, everything else that is plastic, should be.

Really like the wheels, mirrors are not my cup of tea, levers are very nice, so are rear sets.

Ever thought of cutting off mounting points for passenger pegs?

All in all, very sweet machine.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nicely done, you didn't change aluminium radiator end covers for carbon ones. IMHO, what is bright and shiny(aka alu) shouldn't be replaced with carbon, everything else that is plastic, should be.

Really like the wheels, mirrors are not my cup of tea, levers are very nice, so are rear sets.

Ever thought of cutting off mounting points for passenger pegs?

All in all, very sweet machine.
I thought about cutting off the mounting points but I've decided to just get some black hole plugs. I used 8mm set screws on the other side to fill those holes.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
John has red stripes on his rims and gets mauled with attention leaving the gay bar.

That's why he said that.

CAG

·
Administrator
20,019 Posts
Soooo...back to the frozen north already? :stickpoke

Nice looking bike Carl. Very tidy.

I also have the CRGs and I think I would like the shorty on the brake side, but prefer the full length on the clutch. Want to trade brake levers? :baddeal:

Oh, and AirFuel is back from where ever he disappeared to :yo: !! welcome back.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts