MV Agusta Forum banner

Would Alligator make a good seat for 910R?

• Yes

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • NO

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Don't be silly, Gators make good handbags!

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know a guy who deals in exotic skins and when we discussed my Brutale, he made a comment about how nice an Alligator seat would look!

Durable, can get wet and will last a long time. Will make the ugly pillion seat look better!

·
Registered
522 Posts
I was looking at that on the corbin sight i know that it is only pressed leather but it looked good so the real stuff must look great.And the pillion just gets worse by the day.
Thought you were going for the starfighter seat?

·
Registered
922 Posts
airfuel said:
I know a guy who deals in exotic skins and when we discussed my Brutale, he made a comment about how nice an Alligator seat would look!

Durable, can get wet and will last a long time. Will make the ugly pillion seat look better!
Poor aligator!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Alligator makes for a nice seat, but I think stingray would look even better on our bikes.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Ride an alligator and save a motorcycle :f4:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yeah But

wife21 said:
It would look nice, but I vote for "no", because one alligator must die for that....
But they do taste sooooo good and they make a mighty fine set of boots. PILLAR

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Stingray would SOOOO not work in Oz...

·
Registered
645 Posts
Actually Gator tail tastes quite good, dont knock it till you tried it (how quickly I turned from a Chicago boy to a Florida cracker)! I have an upholstery guy that does custom seats, he did an insert on a 70 cuda in alligator an it looked rad! Dont know if its for the brutale, but it might look good in black.

·
Registered
796 Posts
i met an italian guy last year.he had a moto guzzi griso and changed the skin on the seat to aligator,he also had aligator gloves and an aligator jacket.in fact i think he was an aligator..the bike looked nice though,he said that he upped the power to 130 bhp and he had a carbon exhaust

1 - 13 of 13 Posts