MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is heading off to Rome this weekend, he was asking if there were any MV dealers in Rome? Anyone know? Cheers :)

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
If You are searching for Rome in Italy, than there are dealers of course. You could find the adresses on mvagusta.it. But as anywhere there is a large difference between Dealership and Dealership. I was at MV Dealers in Alessandria, in Novara and Biella, and honestly the where not that much of a showroom. Lately I was at Dolomiti Racing (north of Venice) and they have an impressive shop. So might Pier can help You here any further.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Rome, Georgia does not have an MV dealer.....

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
CAG said:
Neither does Rome New York. What about Athens Georgia?

CAG
No MV dealer in Athens, Albany, Augusta, Canton, Cleveland, Climax (yes Climax :smoking: ), Columbus, Dallas, Greensboro, Greenville, Harlem, Knoxville, Lexington, Madison, Raleigh, Washington, or Woodstock, Georgia.

We're not very creative in choosing our city names......:)

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Randarosa said:
No MV dealer in Athens, Albany, Augusta, Canton, Cleveland, Climax (yes Climax :smoking: ), Columbus, Dallas, Greensboro, Greenville, Harlem, Knoxville, Lexington, Madison, Raleigh, Washington, or Woodstock, Georgia.

:laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Randarosa said:

I don't know about that. This name is creative.
http://www.hometownlocator.com/City/Bumpass-Virginia.cfm
I'm not sure I would want to live there. Kind of an odd name if you say it quickly.

CAG

·
Registered
450 Posts
There are a few dealers in Rome. The nicer MV dealer is at Piazza Del Emporio, it's pretty nice, it's actually built into the side of an anciant hill that was originally created when the ancient Romans threw away their clay pots. Eventually the mound grew and became a large hill. The inside of the dealership is like being in a tunnel. They also had Yamaha, and I can't remember what else.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i'm actually from Rome, Italy!
that dealership you guys are talking about is Autocentri Balduina, they have Yamaha, MV, Triumph, Husqvarna, and Porche cars.
the dealership is amazing and really really classy, i would suggest your friend to visit it.
is in Testaccio, a historic neightboroud in Roma close to the Tevere river.
i don't know the exhact address, but you can do a quick research on google.it and will find the address easily...
have fun in Roma, my city is amazing, the food is great and there's history in every corner!
i miss it, went there last summer on vacation and i would love to be there now for christmas...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts