MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wad is blown and the brutale is paid for. Next week I get to pick her up and drive 300 miles, day or two later back to the shop for service.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry about the sideways shot.

If it leaks coolant, stalls,turn signals flash funny,etc. I don't really care this is my dream come true I'll deal with it.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Congrats, I also got mine @ GP. Tell Josh I said hi.

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Fantastic new! Congratulations! :)

Blowing your wad obviously means something different in the rest of the world than what it means in Oz though! :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
Congrats. I'm sure you'll love your Brutale as much as I love mine.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I got mine at GP also. The license plate bracket that comes w/it doesn't allow the plate's holes to line uo correctly. I had them mount my plate at the 600 mile service cuz I couldn't figure it out :confused:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sventekoz said:
Blowing your wad obviously means something different in the rest of the world than what it means in Oz though! :)
Nah, it means the same. His bike is just extra shiny now.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Mika said:
I got mine at GP also. The license plate bracket that comes w/it doesn't allow the plate's holes to line uo correctly. I had them mount my plate at the 600 mile service cuz I couldn't figure it out :confused:
Mine came with a euro tag holder. I band sawed it in 1/2 and drilled a couple of holes. Worked well.

From this

To this

1 - 13 of 13 Posts