MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With great thanks to eMoto, all the little bits and pieces for the bike have arrived. I can now look forward to having a Matris S4R damper, CF rear hugger, and a PC-III fitted ASAP - as well as a tank bag. I'll have the damper and PC-III fitted by the dealer, and I might try fitting the hugger myself. About the only thing that's beyond me is the tank bag - I can't for the life of me figure out the best way to fit it, but I'm sure I'll work it out.

Now before anyone disses me for having a tank bag, the 910R is my daily transport - so I need some measure of practicality. My backpack is WAY too heavy at the moment, and I'm getting to be an old man! :)

·
Registered
403 Posts
No worries on the Tank bag! You bought the bike to ride, not to look at. Good on you, mate. It is great you get to ride it every day. This morning, when I woke up, it was 17 degrees Fahrenheit. Too cold for my 46 year old bones to ride to work on the Brutale. Good Luck with your parts! I KNOW you will be happy with the Matris. I know people disagree, but I view it as an essential. You will love it.

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jdog said:
No worries on the Tank bag! You bought the bike to ride, not to look at. Good on you, mate. It is great you get to ride it every day. This morning, when I woke up, it was 17 degrees Fahrenheit. Too cold for my 46 year old bones to ride to work on the Brutale. Good Luck with your parts! I KNOW you will be happy with the Matris. I know people disagree, but I view it as an essential. You will love it.
That's a tad chilly alright. The minimum here was 60F last night - so perfect weather for riding! Sorry to rub it in!

·
Registered
403 Posts
That's ok. As long as I know someone is on their MV tearing it up, I am happy....I hope you love your R !

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hello to everybody,I'm new on this forum,I own a Brutale910R and I live in Italy.I think it's a sin cover the tank fuel with a bag.Could you use the spider net?Do you know it?I use it on the rear seat attaching the claws below the seat.

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Baylissrules said:
Hello to everybody,I'm new on this forum,I own a Brutale910R and I live in Italy.I think it's a sin cover the tank fuel with a bag.Could you use the spider net?Do you know it?I use it on the rear seat attaching the claws below the seat.
It's OK - I won't be using it all the time.

The spidernet sounds great though. I haven't heard of it - can you tell me more about it? Do you have a photo with it on your bike?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Baylissrules said:
it's a sin cover the tank fuel with a bag

I agree, buy a 2nd bike. It would be like putting a trailer hitch on a Lamborarri Fastarossa. :drummer:

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mika said:
I agree, buy a 2nd bike. It would be like putting a trailer hitch on a Lamborarri Fastarossa. :drummer:
Well, you're certainly not going to like the sidecar attachment! :)

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts