MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Guys!
All In Misano This Week End!!!
All Mv's Rider Are Ok, Sacchetti#11 Millet#10 Badovini#86 Biliotti#42 Dell'omo#99 And..............................
Luca Scassa #312!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes Guys,tomorrow I'll Met Luca After 3 Months!
I Have A Little Present For His Italian Week End...
Tomorrow I'll Give To Luca And Tomorrow I'll Post Pics About...
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Pier,

You must be Luca's #1 fan.

It'll be great to see him riding the factory bike. I'm sure he'll get a good result. Luca rides at 110% ever time he gets on the bike.

Good luck to all the MV riders!

Alex

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I hope You have a great Weekend in Misano. And of Course I hope and wish the very best for all MV Riders. They deserve it after a, so far, difficult season. Wonderful to see Luca on a Home Track again. Go Gimotorsports, EVR Corse and Lbr !

·
Registered
299 Posts
WOW-I knew Luca was on holiday in Italy but did not know he would be racing WSB! Looking forward to watching the races this Sunday on TV.
Nice number Luca-Thanks for posting Pier!! Hope you have great weather & looking forward to seeing your photos; GO MV GO!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks guys... we are in Misano and we do our best... Luca is rading very well. Today we have all the R&D Department on the track and for the evening we are waiting for the President.
Fingers crossed...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts