MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Dons I think he talks about the hexagonal well nuts which go between the air box and the frame.
Could be M6 but the hexagonal shape is might finding them even worst.
Just saying.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
That being might true Donsy.
But I ordered a few of the OEM hexagonal bits from Startwin a while ago to fit the CF airbox..
And so I know that they come originally like that.

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
That being might true Donsy.
But I ordered a few of the OEM hexagonal bits from Startwin a while ago to fit the CF airbox..
And so I know that they come originally like that.
Never too old or too ugly to learn Ralph, thanks for that. I must say the M6 tightens up just fine. I'll see if Richard can include a few of those you mentioned in his order from Andre and check them out. Thanks good man.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dons I think he talks about the hexagonal well nuts which go between the air box and the frame.
Could be M6 but the hexagonal shape is might finding them even worst.
Just saying.

Those are the ones I'm talking about. But if the 6mm tightens up I'll use those, there more readily available.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I just remembered because I used my last one's on Brett's Senna and almost all my 4 and 5mm one's too. Time to order these damn overpriced things again.
Check ebay, I found bags of them on there (actually stamped wellnut branding) for a decent price. Got it down to about $1.40 each.

That is why I was kind of passing them around a while back, I had bags of like 50 of the 4mm and 5mm ones.

·
Registered
14,502 Posts
wellnuts??

Cheapest place Stateside.....small quantities
Desmoparts.com $0.50-0.70 M4-M6

100 at a time Ade's source in the UK M4 are 10 pence

:drummer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts