MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got in my new DNA filter and am curious as to how to install it. Couldn't find anything in the manual and also couldn't find a workshop manual for it either.

Is it simple as pulling the intake screens off and pullin it out?

Thanks

·
Registered
639 Posts
Just got in my new DNA filter and am curious as to how to install it. Couldn't find anything in the manual and also couldn't find a workshop manual for it either.

Is it simple as pulling the intake screens off and pullin it out?

Thanks
It should be hidden somewhere under the tank.
Just take the tank of and give it a try.

Ohhh, and don't forget to take some photo's to show me how it's done ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was using those but couldn't find anything for the b3. The F3 has Infineon it but seems to be a different tank and fairing set up on ours. Also can't speak/read Italian so that's a tough part haha

·
Registered
845 Posts
I'm pretty sure you have to remove the tank and then remove the top half of the airbox. The original filter should be inside the airbox. The tubes just direct air into the filter. I wonder if you should reinstall the airducts, they are pretty small and might restrict airflow. But then again, there has to be a reason why they are in there in the first place.

·
Registered
128 Posts
no you dont need to remove the tank (if youre using an oem filter or some similar one) its super easy and can be done in under 30 min ... but cant explain it in proper english...

·
Registered
128 Posts
just remove the aircover on the tank.. then youll see the airsnorkels these are boltet with 3 screws remove them and remove the snorkel now you can pull out the filter

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well put the DNA filter in today. If you are just changing out the stock paper filter u can swap it quick from the side but the DNA is a little bigger where is seals on the air box. Had to take the tank off and air lid to get a good firm centered fit.

Also didn't realize how easy it is to remove the tank. At least some good design on agustas part

Thanks for the help all

1 - 12 of 12 Posts