MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just incase not every body knows, there is a re- call on the new F4 air filter outer, upper cage due to the plastic holder/clips been to weak. I have enclosed a picture of the old filter holder, however although I got to see the new design holder I didn't get to take a picture of it but I think it looks more or less the same, its just made out of a stronger plastic with more webbing.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
thanks for your info.
so do we (us) model F4 need to change the filter cover as well?
on re-call ?

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for your info.
so do we (us) model F4 need to change the filter cover as well?
on re-call ?
Just incase not every body knows, there is a re- call on the new F4 air filter outer, upper cage due to the plastic holder/clips been to weak. I have enclosed a picture of the old filter holder, however although I got to see the new design holder I didn't get to take a picture of it but I think it looks more or less the same, its just made out of a stronger plastic with more webbing.
More trouble, now all the heat protection on the inside of the fairing is coming off, however it does look like MV are going to replace it, hopfully with something better. :blah:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Oh No~

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
I know its only a minor issue which will hopefully be replaced with little fuss, but it's still disappointing to see the obvious use of poor quality products.

·
Administrator
20,738 Posts
Need some better glue......just DIY.

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some more pics of the filter problem:f4:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts