MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone knows of a retailer that sells either the Italian flags and/or the CRC stickers for the air ducts? I now have some carbon covers :highclap: but no stickers; my F4 has the CRC sticker and it doesn't look like it can be removed without damaging it.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
mine came with the covers...but emoto sells some. all decals are held in stock, so it should be an easy/quick purchase.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
They might not look like they can be removed but i carefully took mine off and transfered them to the carbon cover, so it can be done.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thank you!! So the little flags are about $12 a piece. Then for shipping almost $50? That is crazy for something so small an has no weight

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
What Glenno is saying is that they are generally flexible and are likely to ship it in an envelope for much less if you ask. You can also take those part numbers to your local MV dealer and wait until they get enough orders to warrant a shipment from Italy. Call the US dealers and see if anyone has them in stock. IME there's a decent chance someone has them in the US. Make sure you get the correct part numbers as there were a few different styles/colors/thicknesses throughout the years. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
If you need them quick you can have mine for 25 in an envelope and I'll order new ones. They're mid left in this pic. I need them but not in any rush to apply to the airbox.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Good stash of spares! I think we might share philosophies: 'Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!!':grin2:

Especially in August!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts