MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I fired up the Brutale today... for the first time in a few months (its been sitting inside my house)... Ahhh I missed that sound. I forgot how amazing the Brutale sounds with that Arrow exhaust on it. Its like music! I could not ride around because right now I have no headlight... it was dark at the time. I will probably ride it tomorrow in the daylight haha.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I went riding and within 20 minutes I had some idiot in a cage try and kill me... an SUV too... I would have been creamed. Fortunately I was expecting it and I swerved around her. Sigh...

·
Registered
917 Posts
spring was here for a few days too. then we got 8 inches of snow, and now it's back for a few days until this weekend when there's a chance of more snow. Spring in New Mexico keeps one on their toes...

·
Registered
876 Posts
Spring is definately here. Narrowly escaped being hit by a sightseer on my favorite local road yesterday. He was taking his half out of the middle and moving left as I exited a sharp turn. That's exactly how I crashed my last bike and it was near the same spot. Thrilling ride in more ways than one!

:brutale:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Utah can also have some crazy weather... I have seen it snow in July... I'm crossing my fingers that it stays good in Southern Utah this weekend. Going back packing. First trip of the year :) Mt. Canaan. Should be a good time.

This time of year is always dangerous for riding because you have the cagers that have been driving in the snow for months and have not seen a bike for a long time... the roads have pot holes and gravel everywhere from the winter damage... you have not ridden your bike in months and are way too excited for your own good. Its a bad recipe. Everyone be careful!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Spring is here too. Well for a few days anyway.

But I can't ride cos the little one's at the shop waiting for an engine overhaul :cry:
Still waiting for all the new bits from the UK owners club. Hope to get them soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts