MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought 2 months ago a titech Agv Ago replica , great helmet :drummer:
I can,t use sunglasses in it , due to tight (correct fit).
I bought last week due to the nice spring sunshine a tinted visor.
Does anyone have exp with the rainbow or iridium visors.
How dark are they ?
The shop where i go has only the clear or tinted so i can see it in real life :(
Don,t need the helmet when it rains so , have helmets enought ;)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Silver iridium visor

I have the Ti Tech Italia - the correct fit (S/M) as you say, so very tight!

I bought the silver tinted iridium visor - which I think looks very sweet (I get a lot of positive comments about the helmet - pardon the naff photo, I was pretending to be the stig and showing my distaste at the rain ruining a planned ride day).

I leave the visor on the helmet 90% of the time, and have only started taking it off and replacing it with a clear visor for night rides.

The visor is not overly dark (I will ride at dusk and dawn with it down o problem at all), but it provides excellent protection from direct sunlight etc.

I would recommend it for sure../although for the Ago, I would go with the gold iridium version.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Gold iridium on the Ago TiTech, light and dark smoke on the two GP-Techs. Remember in some jurisdictions your face must be visible through the visor, apart from ambient light conditions as a limiting factor.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Blue, Gold and Silver visors i've collected over time for the AGV Ti-Tech by day, the silver's a bit better at night than the other two but not safe regardless, i generally wear clear visors at night.
On my new SHOEI i have a dark smoke , excellent at night as is the blue iridium visor i also have. The SHOEI tinted visors are much better at night than the AGV's so if caught at sundown with miles to go vision still remains great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts