MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just couldn't take this anymore. My AGV GP TECH was very promissing initially , but the reality, is that it was very unconfortable, when tryied to tug in the straights., the visibility was very limited. Also, the snap on the strap is separated from it, so it is all over the place , and is a pain to find it. 2 important reasons to get ARAI. I'm very happy again.:yo:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I just couldn't take this anymore. My AGV GP TECH was very promissing initially , but the reality, is that it was very unconfortable, when tryied to tug in the straights., the visibility was very limited. Also, the snap on the strap is separated from it, so it is all over the place , and is a pain to find it. 2 important reasons to get ARAI. I'm very happy again.:yo:
:) :yo:

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
The AGV is a bit getting used to but now I have 3 lol. I just love them. I thought at first I had tugging problems as well at the track but then I just found the solution...sit back a little bit on the seat and that will give more room to tuck in and voila tugging is gone :)

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The AGV is a bit getting used to but now I have 3 lol. I just love them. I thought at first I had tugging problems as well at the track but then I just found the solution...sit back a little bit on the seat and that will give more room to tuck in and voila tugging is gone :)
didn't work for me. I'd probably had to sit on the license plate:banghead:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I used to have AGV helmets for years, then I got a RX7 Arai, don't think I'll be going back to any AGV now.

·
Registered
262 Posts
i am glad i didn't go for it. i did seriously consider it (mainly because of Rossi's replica). but, the reviews had some concerns. but, the deal breaker was that the visor can't be left open (a bit) while riding. the reviews commented that the visor will close shut. in summer, i leave my visor crack-open most of the time; it feels great with the wind rushing in! also, at Indy MotoGP, i checked it out; i was underwhelmed by the feel and apparent quality!

i am totally happy with Shoei's X-Eleven. arguably, it has 'the' best visor mechanism. removing and putting it back is a snap (pun intended)! even after about 5 years of use, it still looks new, and feels great! i want to check out the new model that replaces X-Eleven. initial review suggested that it is slightly heavier than X-Eleven.

cheers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts