MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

I have an AGV Pista helmet and it came with a clear Pinlock anti-fog insert. I would like to get hold of a light smoke or dark smoke insert, does anyone know where i could get one from? I have tried on the Pinlock website but they don't even list the Pista helmet, even tho my helmet came with one.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well for anyone that's interested only clear Pinlock available for the AGV Pista. Looks like i'll have to fork out for a dark dinted visor.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Did your clear pinlock come with the helmet? I got the Corsa and it only came with tear offs. It really needs a pinlock as it doesn't have visor settings like my previous Shoei XR1100.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi All.

I have an AGV Pista helmet and it came with a clear Pinlock anti-fog insert. I would like to get hold of a light smoke or dark smoke insert, does anyone know where i could get one from? I have tried on the Pinlock website but they don't even list the Pista helmet, even tho my helmet came with one.

Thanks
Chris
Greeny, I thought you would have went for the AGV ago helmet to match the bike! :mouthwate

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Hi All.

Thanks

Chris

So what are your thoughts on the helmet?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So what are your thoughts on the helmet?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

I've only managed to try it on a couple of times, not used it on the bike yet.

I have always used Arai helmets and i am always an XS size so ordered an XS AGV and i have to say it is fractionally too small but i'm thinking the padding will give a bit once I wear it a few more times.

This is definitely a race helmet, the vent covers are rubber plugs so can't be changed on the move or whilst fitted, the visor is only fully open or fully closed, no clicks in between but the visor is extremely easy to remove and refit, much easier than the Arai.

I liked the fact it came with the pinlock insert and tear off's.

I managed to get £150 off the helmet which made it cheaper than an Arai RX7 and IMO looks far better, so it was really a no brainer.

I will let you know how it works once i get the bike delivered and get a few miles in it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts