MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I'm a motorcycle artist, I just stopped in because I'm wanting to start a piece featuring an Mv on the track. I was just hoping someone might like to donate a photo that I could base my art piece on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
You can check out the gallery for some great shots. Post up some ones you like and i'm sure the owner(s) will be more than happy to support you!

I hope you can post up the progress of the artwork once it gets going. I love seeing art from start to finish. Do you plan to make prints?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks you guys, I'll check them out. I just realized the other day that I have not done an MV."the most beautiful bike ever built" "all models IMO"
I don't have any plans for prints of this, I think I should have one in my portfolio and on a wall.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh... That bike. That IS the bike. He's got gold Marchesinis on it now that really make it look the part.

Jack, have you seen the Road America footage? I got some good stuff of Jon if I remember right.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I've actually been thinking about doing this also, since the "why aren't there any MV posters?" thread. (I've done airbrushed illustration before, and have done a few private and commercial commissions.) However, I doubt I've got the spare time to do it.

It occured to me that you could use screenshots from Tourist Trophy on the PS2 to get exactly the shot you want and use that as the base for a painting, and use other photos to help enhance detail.

Siee

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
glad you guys like it, thanks again Jack. It's a smaller piece 11x14 took 26hrs to complete.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Very, very nice work. Nice way to render that bike with that rider. It's a favorite of mine.

We have another great artist on this board by the way, don't know if you know. Velocemoto. He's done some really nice stuff.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts