MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this just happened. I knew Giacomo Agostini was coming to Portugal so I previously sanded out my varnish. I managed to meet Mr. Agostini and have my F4 fairing signed. It will now get varnished again so the signature will virtually become part of the paint. Really happy about this.
It was great to meet the legend, and have my F4 tell this story for the years coming.

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,351 Posts
Way cool !!!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
That's fantastic, lucky you!

·
Registered
410 Posts
I would park that bike in my bedroom each night.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
A great complement to your bike.

I'm still struggling to picture a guy going to a dinner with a fairing tucked under his arm!
Hahaha actually I left it in the car. At the end of the dinner I went to pick it up and was introduced to Agostini. He looked kind of surprised in a good way when he saw it was an MV fairing and asked if it was a F4 750. I said it was a 1000 and he said he had one too. He rode his 500-3 the following day at Estoril. True gent and legend.

·
Registered
174 Posts
So this just happened. I knew Giacomo Agostini was coming to Portugal so I previously sanded out my varnish. I managed to meet Mr. Agostini and have my F4 fairing signed. It will now get varnished again so the signature will virtually become part of the paint. Really happy about this.
It was great to meet the legend, and have my F4 tell this story for the years coming.
Oh so cool!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts