MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well.............................its only taken 7 years :drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer: however ..............here is part one of Agos; Mr Ely; Luchia and Romano (who supervised my Felotti build) Phillip Island visit and my wifes hand held video of day one.............45c on the Island :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:
http://youtu.be/m2IodTwiW5E

and.........clarity on the next post

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Island Part one

Just some clarity on the first video....................this was on the Saturday in incredible heat, 47c:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: Mr Ely ran off the circuit at turn 2 , crashed the 500, injuring his shoulder;(I nearly ran into the 6 which had stopped in the middle of the turn:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:) he remounted and I followed him back to the pits however he ran off again at the bottom of Lukey:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm: he was determined to ride back;we eventually got him onto the circuit and he made it to the pits........:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and here is the lone 500 in the pits the next day as he was to injured to ride:cry::cry::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Attachments

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Obessession

That's STILL the most amazing sounding bike I've ever heard!
It is indeed, it was inedibly tattooed on my mind, heart & soul when I first heard it at 11-12 years of age & I had NO interest in bikes at that stage of my life.

The racing MVs & Ago proved to be the seminal point of my 'motorcycling life' - without that experience it is completely possible that I may never have thrown a leg over a motorcycle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts