MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And.....................here is part 2 ; I will post a more detailed account of the 2 days with / and on track with Ago and his thoughts at the time:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::drummer::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzA6PxHKGmI

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Very nice indeed J .... nice to able to say you were on the track with Ago :yo: I saw him at PI in 1999, that's when he signed my Ago replica (Arai) helmet amongst other things. Saw him blast the 350/6 & got to hang out within him in the pits - stuff that money can't buy :)

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Thank You for sharing this spectacular video with us. It is always impressive and unforgettable to see and hear the MV's roaring around a track. The sound of this bikes is just breath taking. The sad thing is that the chances to experience as many MV's on track are diminishing more and more. Seniore Elly's bikes, he has about 25 to 30 MV Grand Prix Racers, are every year running at Cascina Costa but further showings are pretty scares. Lucio Castelli is fairly often to see with the 350 Sei and his 500 Tre. Alone the 500 Tre is lesser in action these days. Mimo is riding mostly Yamaha's these days but I learned that he was with his 500 Tre Replica at Mallory Park this Year. So occasionally there is a MV at the Bikers Classics (Spa or Imola). But this is it where You can see one or the other MV nowadays. The Team Obsolete MV's are not to see anymore since many Years. Mr. Ianucci was a few weeks ago in Mid-Ohio, but with Matchless, Benelli Replica and Honda, no MV's. So it is really great to have video footage like this where we can still enjoy the sound of the fabulous MV racing bikes. Thank You once more !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts