MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Better performing than a Tamburini? Umm... Ok. I'd like to hear an explanation for that, so it would be nice to have this person join.

I don't know who it is. I ask Renaissance in Tucson about who is buying all the high end MVs, and it's inevitably "someone in Scottsdale" who shall remain nameless to me. Oh well, I'm just a lowly F4S 750 owner, why do I need to know? Heh.

·
Registered
587 Posts
there is a Tambo owner on the next street to me
But he owns a Bmw 1200 also so its not this guy all i know is his name is mark.

i emailed him and he said he was in phoenix and gave me a a phoenix number and i told him about this site,I do know These are from Tucson and not SCOTTSDALE.

·
Registered
689 Posts
acruhl said:
Better performing than a Tamburini? Umm... Ok. I'd like to hear an explanation for that, so it would be nice to have this person join.
I'd be interested in that too. I believe that the Tamburini has more power and weighs less, so am a little confused.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd like to think my Ago performs better than the Tamburini. Too bad it doesn't. Only thing I can think of is the Tamburini makes you not push as hard because it is such a work of art

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Well,

My AGO ran well until I messed with a PC. Seems the chip early on was incorrect, and hopefully your bikes are fine.

My Tam runs GREAT and you guys know I am an advocate leaving well enough alone. I could tell an immediate and significant difference between the two from day 1. The tam was more beastly.

Peter

·
Registered
259 Posts
acruhl said:
Better performing than a Tamburini? Umm... Ok. I'd like to hear an explanation for that
It's quite possible. My 4 year old 600cc Honda performs better than Reopropf's Tamburini. Hell, a bear on a bicycle could dust Reopropf's Tamburini. :spank:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
No Thomas you are wrong on this one:

The Tamburini clearly is a better mc than your track Honda.

Variable intake, >170 Hp...

You are more skilled, daring than I...

Luca would easily lap you on your Jap bike on my Tam. BE CLEAR ABOUT THAT!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Reopropf said:
Well,

My AGO ran well until I messed with a PC. Seems the chip early on was incorrect, and hopefully your bikes are fine.

My Tam runs GREAT and you guys know I am an advocate leaving well enough alone. I could tell an immediate and significant difference between the two from day 1. The tam was more beastly.

Peter
Since you're is a daily driver, how many miles you have logged on that beast? All blissful I presume...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts