MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I think that my order of some small bits and pieces somehow have been a bit of a struggle. Along the way Al kept me informed about the progress and although some things initially went wrong I take my hat off for the perfect and friendly service. Thx for that! So up to the next order :D

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
This makes me think I should be more social regarding my order. My last was less than perfect, but I'll definitely order from Design Corse again.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I can't say enough about Al, he has replied to every single email, and although I'm not home to play with my goodies, they are sitting in the garage waiting(4days to my door).

My only issue is that he doesn't work 24/7 so he doesn't answer my emails until my night time, geeee step it up Al
Haha. Thanks for the great service though mate.

Cheers, Wayne

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
38 Posts
Very satisfied, items shipped when they were supposed to be, packed properly and safely, and no complains whatsoever!
Thanks, Al!

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup, I agree. great service and quality.

Dave.
It's funny Dave; today I was thinking about this thread as I got a big package in :)

Anyway, again great service and communications from Design Corse and Al with my lastest order! The parts have a very high quality. By chance I was at my MV dealer this afternoon and they needed to have a look at the DC waterpump. I might say that they were impressed!

Will keep everybody posted in another thread about all the nice goodies!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Design Corse

Great product and service. I ordered a red alcantara seat cover and mono pad. Great communication from Anna, and when the pieces arrived they were good quality. Not a simple application or a direct swap, but excellent raw materials. I'll post pics when I have the new covering on the seat.
Thanks Design Corse!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts