MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

After a point in the right direction as I'm after a nice tail tidy for my 2017 Brutale 800 and can't seem to find one that's actually listed as such - they're either a different MY, or for a Dragster for example. I assume a tail tidy for a Dragster won't fit my Brutale 800?

Any other recommendations on carbon and other good, respective mod websites would be appreciated too.

Cheers.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, @lostscot

I must admit I’m somewhat reluctant to drill holes in my bike, but on the flip side does the evotech tidy not subtract somewhat aesthetically (and obstruct the brake light?

Did you also have to re-route the indicator wiring?

Cheers

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks, @lostscot

I must admit I’m somewhat reluctant to drill holes in my bike, but on the flip side does the evotech tidy not subtract somewhat aesthetically (and obstruct the brake light?

Did you also have to re-route the indicator wiring?

Cheers

Yes it does spoil the bikes booty somewhat! (The bike came with it on) my riding buddies haven’t complained about the brake... other than the fact I don’t use it enough given how amazing the engine breaking is :)

At some point I’ll look to change it when I see something better. However I won’t be drilling into the exterior of the bike...

I’ll get a shot of it with the smaller plate on when I get a chance and send you an update ... and a shot of under the seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
That’s the smallest number plate font I’ve ever seen!

;)
Hahaha that made me smile!!

But the thing is...

Im quite active on the UK 4runner/hilux surf forums and a few years ago I was posting pics of my truck without worry... only I suddenly got a load of fines through the post from breaking the speed limit / driving in bus lanes / illegal parking etc. The fines included pictures of a different truck that had the same number plate on. It took about a year of various appeals, police cases, and lots of documentation to prove it wasn't me.

So lesson learnt :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Also, what rear paddock stands do you all use - I need to grab one of those too as the old one I used for the Panigale is not a single! Although, I have seen I can get bobbins for the rear and potentially use the old stand, but they seem to be fixed and don't look too good to me (although do double as crash bungs too!).

Cheers.

·
Super Moderator
21,486 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hahaha that made me smile!!

But the thing is...

Im quite active on the UK 4runner/hilux surf forums and a few years ago I was posting pics of my truck without worry... only I suddenly got a load of fines through the post from breaking the speed limit / driving in bus lanes / illegal parking etc. The fines included pictures of a different truck that had the same number plate on. It took about a year of various appeals, police cases, and lots of documentation to prove it wasn't me.

So lesson learnt :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Sounds like loads of fun!
I've often thought about, especially as bikes come in far fewer color options.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
38 Posts
Have been speaking to Design Corse and the below will fit my MY17 Brutale.

https://www.designcorse.com/products/mv-agusta-brutale-800-rr-fender-eliminator-kit-2017-present-new-rage-cycles?variant=4535566008356

Just queried one last thing before ordering though, which is whether or not it'll hold a UK size plate.

:brutale:

Friend of mines just fitted one to his Ducati, looks lush but we are waiting for him to get pulled for it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
What's UK-illegal about it, the size of the plate or the location of the tidy?

It’s pretty hard to read as it’s tucked up, it’s designed for the US market. I’d love it on mine - just literally waiting to see if he gets pulled or not :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts