MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have the Rizoma Veloce Sport L mirrors on my F3. I love how they look and they do not vibrate at all unlike the stock mirrors.
I would throw throw on the Rizoma bar end mirrors on your bike.

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
since the turn signals are not located in the mirrors you have many options from Rizoma, all of which are good choices. I have purchased many sets of Rizoma and they are much much better than stock

·
Registered
312 Posts
Bar end mirrors that i've had provide better viewing than stock, because they stick out further generally. I just hate the cheesy way they sit and twist all the time. maybe i haven't bought a decent set yet.

·
Registered
14,676 Posts
?

Bar end mirrors that i've had provide better viewing than stock, because they stick out further generally. I just hate the cheesy way they sit and twist all the time. maybe i haven't bought a decent set yet.
CRGs.....Lane Splitters or Arrows
:wink2:

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have the Rizoma Veloce Sport L mirrors on my F3. I love how they look and they do not vibrate at all unlike the stock mirrors.
I would throw throw on the Rizoma bar end mirrors on your bike.
Can you see what's behind you with bar end mirrors?
One the couple of bikes I have ridden, yes can see behind me. Ducati Monster and 1098. Just took some time to look in direction of the mirrors. Would look at normal position first and then be like oh shit the mirrors are at end of bars :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
One the couple of bikes I have ridden, yes can see behind me. Ducati Monster and 1098. Just took some time to look in direction of the mirrors. Would look at normal position first and then be like oh shit the mirrors are at end of bars :)
Lol..
CRGs.....Lane Splitters or Arrows
Between the two models.. does one out perform or a disadvantage over the other?...

·
Registered
14,676 Posts
?

Lol..

Between the two models.. does one out perform or a disadvantage over the other?...
I think the Arrows look better and​ have a wider horizontal view ...but they rotate inward parallel to the bar
the Lane Splitters fold back but the adjustment loosens....
PM or text me a number and I'll send pictures
I have Lane Splitters on my Aprilia RSVR and Brutale, Arrows on the F4

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think the Arrows look better and​ have a wider horizontal view ...but they rotate inward parallel to the bar
the Lane Splitters fold back but the adjustment loosens....
PM or text me a number and I'll send pictures
I have Lane Splitters on my Aprilia RSVR and Brutale, Arrows on the F4

Sweet ! Sent a text to ya ... when you have the time to send pic's I appreciate it!

·
Super Moderator
22,836 Posts
Here's the same Rizoma model on my Monster

DSCN0626r.jpg

·
Registered
465 Posts
I have Rizoma Veloce Sport L's on the F3. Not cheap, but really worth it. I have to say the plastic fitting bit is a bit cheap looking though and the way the cables go in should be a lot better for almost £400 worth of mirrors.

That said, I have Rizoma Limit's on the Monster and whilst they look much better, the visible area is not as good. They do not shake though. I think if I had to do it again I would get the Veloce's on the Monster too, just without the indicators.

Great quality stuff, Rizoma. Not great prices.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Im looking for the same mirrors, im a newbie with Mvagusta what are all the companies that build aftermarket parts for MV? thanks

Ok... so I've got it figured out. The bar is threaded with an M16x1.5 thread. This just happens to be the same pattern Yamaha uses. SO, that mean you can get Rizoma (or another brand) bar end adapters for the Yamaha FZ-07/FZ-09 (any year) and it will thread in perfectly. Mine literally JUST arrived and I threaded them in perfectly. There is about a 1/4" shoulder between the throttle and the end so you don't have to worry about throttle sticking. The inside of the adapter is threaded with an M6 thread. So I bought some generic mirrors from Amazon for $20 and got a new screw from the hardware store... It worked like a charm! I'm very happy and it was < $50 for all of it. Note that I would suggest using the blue locktite to make sure the adapters and screws stay snug.

Sam

1 - 20 of 31 Posts