MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for quality 2 finger levers in black but dont need the italian price tag. (F3 800)

Any recommendations? ?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Is Pazzo Italian? :). I don't even know, but I've run them on several bikes for $149 from ebay shipped to your door. I plan on getting some for the Brutale soon.
I run shorty on the brake, and long clutch now. Didn't like the shorty clutch side.

·
Registered
590 Posts
A friend had a cracking set of chinese shorty levers on his triumph street triple that he got from ebay. They were supposed to be black but with the sun here in Spain they turned a kind of Bronze colour, I actually really liked them after that. No much help but I've just fitted a set of CNC Racing shorty levers to my Dragster and they came with Italian priceup but they're fantastic.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Yea - i just get the cheaper short levers as well - as above, they do tend to change colour (very slightly) over time (3+ years), but then they are cheap so just buy another set :) (NZ$100, which is about EURO$60).

Apart from the slight colour change they are good/great quality.

I buy them from TradeMe (eBay type company in New Zealand), you cant purchase for overseas delivery.. but they are just the same as the ones on eBay i guess?

Here they are on my Brutale...

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts