MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After it looks like the three exhaust pipes on the base F3 cannot seem to be put in place in a straight, matching line....does anyone know whether someone already has aftermarket exhaust systems announced?

Have not heard anything yet but have not really looked at it either as I wasn't expecting it to be that hard to mount three pipes correctly.

Hopefully Bodies will come out with a matching three-pipe system.

Any input is appreciated....thanks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
After it looks like the three exhaust pipes on the base F3 cannot seem to be put in place in a straight, matching line....does anyone know whether someone already has aftermarket exhaust systems announced?

Have not heard anything yet but have not really looked at it either as I wasn't expecting it to be that hard to mount three pipes correctly.

Hopefully Bodies will come out with a matching three-pipe system.

Any input is appreciated....thanks.
I fancy an aftermarket full system with similar looks as i want a louder one!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I fancy an aftermarket full system with similar looks as i want a louder one!
The factory performance system is just a new header with collector that eliminates the cat. I would take it that it uses the stock muffler with the triple pipes. However, I'm not sure how much the cat does to quiet the sound. So this may be more for weight savings and heat issues with the bonus being a kick in the h.p. numbers.

http://www.mvagusta.it/common/shop/special-parts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks....the Arrow says something about unique design so it may not end up being a triple output. May be I should check whether I can grab the slip on from the Oro...black matches better anyway and apparently they seem to be able to mount them straight... :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts