MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been months since Arrow released their aftermarket exhaust and it means been quite long time since F3 was born... no more news/gossip/anything else for another exhaust ??

·
Registered
163 Posts
This was just posted by Mark from WPR Racing on another thread on here. They are currently running an Arrow on their race F3.

"OK guys,

we are working on a free flowing lighter exhaust that is a copy of the standard one. It wont be in titanium but will be in stainless. its about two to three weeks away from completion. We were going to keep quiet about it till its finished, but everyone wants one so i had to tell you. It will mimick the origional as closely as possible, but the expansion box wont be there. It will be a link pipe. And it will weigh approximatly 5000kg less than the standard one!!!!!

I'll keep you posted

Mark"

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
This was just posted by Mark from WPR Racing on another thread on here. They are currently running an Arrow on their race F3.

"OK guys,

we are working on a free flowing lighter exhaust that is a copy of the standard one. It wont be in titanium but will be in stainless. its about two to three weeks away from completion. We were going to keep quiet about it till its finished, but everyone wants one so i had to tell you. It will mimick the origional as closely as possible, but the expansion box wont be there. It will be a link pipe. And it will weigh approximatly 5000kg less than the standard one!!!!!

I'll keep you posted

Mark"
Twenty one sleepless nights ahead and counting!!!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts

"OK guys,

I'll keep you posted

Mark"
Nice show please when it is finished. I like it for the Brutale 675!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Good news. Weight savings is more like 5kg tho' :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
many people are waiting for the upcoming exhaust.. me too! can't wait for Mark to finish their work... he has to post the pic and dyno chart when it has finished.. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well, according to an E-mail I just received from David Christensen at Leo Vince US, there are no plans ATM to make a system for the F3. I'm disappointed!

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Well, according to an E-mail I just received from David Christensen at Leo Vince US, there are no plans ATM to make a system for the F3. I'm disappointed!
They never made anything for the earlier models either :).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts