Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
479 Posts
pigiolino said:
1700 euros on bike....what about?
Well, cost is a very personal thing.

That's more money than I'd be willing to pay for cast caliper radial Brembos, but it is a very nice set-up, and I don't think you'd be disappointed with the performance!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
one thing about these looks pretty interesting. from the photos (as best i can tell) they retain the quick-release axel design. looks like the axel camp has a pivot and bolt holding it, just like the stock setup.

the moto corse version of the same thing does not have a quick-release axel.

alex

·
Registered
189 Posts
1700euro for everything (labor, lowers, calipers, lines) is very good price! That is my favorite aftermarket design....The MotoCorse were almost twice that.

Oh, but buy a decent camera first, 5mp-150euro, then come back. :green:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Gladio said:
There are several manufacturers...
They look really great. Anodised in matching colours and this would be a perfekt setup - much nicer than the radials of the 1000R :eek:nthecan:

What other manufacturers? Haver you pics?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I've been getting ready to pull the trigger on a set of radial bottom mounts and brembos.. I've just about had it with the crap feel of the Nissins.. I have bled them over and over and they are ~marginally better, but the feel compared to my old ducati setup is nowhere near the same. The mounts in this thread look great as they retain the hinge design for removing the wheel.. From the italian site listed above, what are you getting? are the bottoms attached to the interior fork leg? what about availibility for showas? is it possible/worth it to go up to Ohlins with radial mounts already on? will these fit the MV axle? ..too many questions.. 007 in Simi has a very nice setup.. that is what I'm aiming for..

Coleman.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I've been looking to sell my radial setup......I can change it to black, red, or silver depending on your bike I was thinking the entire fork in black would be best.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts