MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I am with you. I am liking the way this looks. One day I will snag one of the new ones. Its an evolution and I for one like it.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I think the bike looks fantastic.

Man, you changed your tune from yesterday! I am with you, the show pics are showing it in a different light or something because it looks better!

·
Super Moderator
21,405 Posts
And it will look better when you stand next to it I am certain.

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Looks way better in those pics if you ask me. THe more i see the two tone silver, i freaking love it!!!! a great idea to take the dimante and turn it up a knoch! Thanks for posting the pics.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I've found with BMW cars that when a new shape model comes out I don't really like it compared to the previous one. Then after a while it grows on me and I end up liking it and the old model begins to look dated. I'm not saying that will happen with the F4, but the new one is looking better already than yesterday.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've found with BMW cars that when a new shape model comes out I don't really like it compared to the previous one. Then after a while it grows on me and I end up liking it and the old model begins to look dated. I'm not saying that will happen with the F4, but the new one is looking better already than yesterday.
I guess our brains have to 'evolve' a little bit in order to keep up with the styling.

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
agreed:yo:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I guess our brains have to 'evolve' a little bit in order to keep up with the styling.
Absolutely Turbo...
Imagine how long the MV Designers have looked at the new one.
They're probably sick of it and ready to move onto another new one :)

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Awesome,looks much better in real life photos

1 - 20 of 86 Posts