MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which after market air filter is available for the f4? tried k&n and they don't do them for the mv - i am fitting rg3s and race ecu to my 312r so before getting it set up would like to sort a decent air filter.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I have an MWR flter, got it from Design Corse, on here. Fits perfectly. The BMC fits but you have to cut away some of its frame.Cheers , Adam

·
Registered
760 Posts
i believe i also have an mwr from Xbikes who incidently imho are the best tuners of MV in the UK and possibly on the planet.........................that is not an exaggeration

·
Registered
382 Posts
I put a BMC on my 1078RR and it fit perfectly.
I have seen on this forum some being concerned about the BMC air filter and advising the DNA air filter instead.
They say they could see tiny holes in the BMC filter when looking through against daylight and thus the DNA filter would filter the air better, letting less impurities going into the engine.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I have fitted a BMC and it went in without issues. As I use it for track only, the doubts about the size of the filter material are not so important as for a higher mileage road bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts