MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Excellent facillity. You'll get a lot of interest for that one.
Nice!!!

I think I may have an "IN". :mouthwate

I'll be following up on this one in the upcoming weeks and if we go through with it we might even have something lined up before year's end.

Will most likely do it jointly with a friend who lives 10 minutes from the track. He'll also be at Beaverun so you guys can meet him. We can all talk at the track about it too.

Maybe next season we can book a few dates there.

Private track days are the wave of the future. In exchange for just a few extra bucks you get a safe and spacious event.

·
Registered
45 Posts
http://www.monticellomotorclub.com/video

Check out the Ferrari 430 video, very cool! Holy smokes, Nate, what an awesome facility. Speaking for the guys I'm coming up with to Beaverun, we wouldn't miss this. Looking forward to hearing more about it in three weeks!

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Me too. I think a private track day at Monticello is a great idea. Although, I was under the impression that the target audience for this facility is the fabulously wealthy from the NY metropolitan area. I understand they advertise it as, "only a half hour helicopter ride from downtown NYC." Which makes me fear the track will be very expensive to rent. I haven't been to their website yet, anybody have any numbers?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Me too. I think a private track day at Monticello is a great idea. Although, I was under the impression that the target audience for this facility is the fabulously wealthy from the NY metropolitan area. I understand they advertise it as, "only a half hour helicopter ride from downtown NYC." Which makes me fear the track will be very expensive to rent. I haven't been to their website yet, anybody have any numbers?
It is very expensive to rent. Moreso than New Jersey. No sweat though. I think I can take care of the technical stuff. :naughty:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts