MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone,

Just a quick hello to all the "old school" members and also a welcome to all the "newbies", or not so newbies anymore.

After a severe spinal injury, I reluctantly has to have over a year off from my beloved MV. I've spent the last little while with weekly physio etc to try and avoid spinal surgery. While surgery is still not totally off the cards, I'm now back at the stage where I took the baby out for a quick spin just yesterday and it felt great to be back on it again and virtually pain free. :yo:

Thanks everyone for the Birthday PM's this week, and other PM's and emails over the past 12 months.

I can't believe how much this place has exploded since I've been gone, and so many new active members.
It seems like the new models have bought a lot of new owners/admirers to the the brand.

I look forward to catching up with everyone again soon. For now I've got some reading to catch up on.... :)

Cheers
Ash

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
Welcome back Doggie. We've missed you.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys,
Great to be back!
Good to see a few more Aussies on here too now.

·
Super Moderator
7,375 Posts
Great to see you back (no pun intended :)).

Looking forward to your humour and input, Ash.

All the best with your recovery.
Dave.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Cool Ash. Glad you're back here and on your bike. :)

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Chris, Rob and Kevin....
It great to be back... I cant believe how much I missed out on.
I've been reading flat out every time I get the chance.

Dave: Thanks mate.
I've actually been in your neck of the woods over the last year, well at least the South Island. My girlfriend's family have a beautiful house Merivale (just out of Christchurch) and also family in surrounding areas, so we have visited whenever we had the chance. I love Christchurch such a beautiful place and lovely people. Everyone is so grateful to have tourists retuning and spending money after the earthquakes.
After a long time of not being on any bikes at all, just before Easter this year her Uncle and myself took a couple of his bikes out for a day trip to Mount Cook. A little Triumph Bonneville got me there and back very comfortably.....allowing me to take in the breath taking scenery.
Can't wait to get back. And hopefully soon visit the North Island as well.
:yo:

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
Oh.... Were you gone??? Welcome back :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts