MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gutsy Performance listed this under their thread but since it will be on my bike in a couple days and I haven't seen any else pic'd I wanted to post here under customizing. And it's the first Mag piece for the Brutale. I think I'm going to go to a truck stop with a scale and see where she comes in at and redyno with the new tooth count.

Introducing AEM Magnesium Carrier, Aluminum Flange and Aluminum Sprocket, Titanium Studs and Nuts. Only AEM has pushed the envelope this far, and they've succeeded in developing the lightest hub/sprocket assemblies in the world. We have found these to be not only elegant designed, but lighter as well. This kit includes a Magnesium Sprocket Carrier, 1
Hard Coated Ergal Cut Sprocket, Titanium Bolts, and a Billet CNC Machined Lightweight Hub with AEM's trademark "Spin" style. Some pictures depict the Ducati designs, last pictures of it installed are of course on a F4. DID Chain sold separately, in stock as well. $765.00 - Forum Members $695.95

MV Agusta Complete Set (Stock) Weight: 3.8 lbs.
MV Agusta Complete Set (AEM) Weight: 2.6 lbs.

http://www.e-securedsite.com/gutsyperformance/myProducts.cfm?CategoryID=400|AEM%20Work%20Product s

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2nd pic is actually on my bike, Very easy to switch, kinda surprised. Did it in maybe 45 minutes in a buddies garage, I didn't have a breaker bar for the big nut.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Looks Great.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
very nice, where did you get the superbike lower chain guard?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ordered from Ade, shipped in US b CAG.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts