MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i am beginning to look at my next MV purchase having a SPR and CC i was wanting now a classic model i have been told about the 750s 1973-76 model? Hoping to get your opinions and feedback maybe theres another classic to consider

Cheers
Sam

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Administrator
20,746 Posts
I think Rob (MVista) is the guy you should ask.....in your neck of the woods (so to speak), knowledgeable and passionate about such things...

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Sure the 750 Sport is an awesome looking machine to have. In my eyes better looking than the later America's.
But there are also 750SS, 800SS, Cento Valli, Magni's, Grand Prix, Ago,...
If I would have the money to spend as You, and obviously many Australians, than I would go for this bikes.
A 350, Tipo 213 or 216, might even the 250 Twins, are also nice little bikes and deliver enough sportiness for country roads.
Everything else is nice but doesn't deliver as much fun for the buck.
Unless You like them for decoration.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Russ is selling his America and his in melbourne . Check it out on bike sales.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hi Sam,

Once you enter the world of classics it is different -

Here is Russ's 750 - great bike with a great pedigree:

Click Here

There's a 350 Ipotesi (Tipo 216 as Ralf mentioned above) and a 350B also in Melbourne:

Click here

There's also a 1954 Pullman:

Click Here

With Classics - you really need to know what you want and go from there, very different to buying a modern bike.

If you are interested in a tipo 216 - send me a PM and I may be able to help you out.

Cheers
Rob

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
as well as my America I know of a restored 350 B and an original 125 GTLs for sale in Melbourne, Both immaculate. JSM also has a 350 GT (bikesales.com) on the market and there are a couple of other 125 GTLs which may be for sale.

The GTLs is a hoot to ride but realistically is a 'latte' bike (great for a short spin to the local cafe etc)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts