MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Here in the US 06 and 07 are the same. But I think in Australia, our 06 is your 07 and our 07 is your 08. If That's the case, the ECU will be different.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here in the US 06 and 07 are the same. But I think in Australia, our 06 is your 07 and our 07 is your 08. If That's the case, the ECU will be different.
So the ECU in the 07' & 08'model is better than the 06' model.
Thanks for your help in this CAG.

·
Registered
81 Posts
For what it's worth, there wouldn't be a lot of difference between the 06 and 07. For the price and kms it's a great bike. Especially considering it's the R version.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For what it's worth, there wouldn't be a lot of difference between the 06 and 07. For the price and kms it's a great bike. Especially considering it's the R version.
I know, thats why i'm trying to work out why its so cheap.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Disregard that, I just saw the link. If the conversion rate between the US and Aussie Dollar is still close to 1:1 then $9800 isn't far off. They sell for around $7500-$8000 here. What is the going rate for one out there?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
That bike cost around $30000 when it was new in Australia, $10000 is about the going rate if you want to actually sell one now.

The early 910 bikes have one fan on the radiator and are basically the same as the 750 with brembo brakes up front.

The later bikes (known as Euro3) have two fans ( this is the easiest way to spot them), o2 sensor in the cat, different ecu and spu.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That bike cost around $30000 when it was new in Australia, $10000 is about the going rate if you want to actually sell one now.

The early 910 bikes have one fan on the radiator and are basically the same as the 750 with brembo brakes up front.

The later bikes (known as Euro3) have two fans ( this is the easiest way to spot them), o2 sensor in the cat, different ecu and spu.
So thats what i need to look for. 2 fans.
Cheers thanks for that.
:f4:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Disregard that, I just saw the link. If the conversion rate between the US and Aussie Dollar is still close to 1:1 then $9800 isn't far off. They sell for around $7500-$8000 here. What is the going rate for one out there?
There are another 2 R models with higher milage. And they are asking
13K (aus).

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi Dino, make sure you do a PPSR search (personal property securities register) ppsr.gov.au as this will give you all the information on the bike, ie if it has money owing, repairable write off, stat write off or stolen. Use the VIN to search, cost is $3.70 I think, but worth it.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
You can ask what you like, doesn't mean you'll get it. The price of the current models means the older ones aren't selling unless they are "cheap"....

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Dino, make sure you do a PPSR search (personal property securities register) ppsr.gov.au as this will give you all the information on the bike, ie if it has money owing, repairable write off, stat write off or stolen. Use the VIN to search, cost is $3.70 I think, but worth it.
Thanks for that.
Yes i saw this on "bike sales". I will go and check it out on the weekend.
And if all looks good, then i will get the required documents.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You can ask what you like, doesn't mean you'll get it. The price of the current models means the older ones aren't selling unless they are "cheap"....
They are asking for best offer. So i have nothing to lose.
Boy i just got my ST4 :jsm: & now have to look at selling that one.

Oh well see how we go.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts